Saturday, September 17, 2011

The Ballad Of Billis The Homemaker Part .1

In utero: wandering the dark underbelly of the exploding fireplace. May Peter the fornicate never diminish the greatness of THUNDER COCKS. As I drive down highway 911,666  and enter higway 5,318,008 I  wonder of the thunder cocks in their valiant grace, I urinate in diminishing acrimony and pure white hot rankling vexation. why must urination conflagrate so? Much to my charging the walrus of misfortune bringeth me to the underground circus betwixt the gates of Cock munch. Ariel's a fox. As I wander these empty halls I harken to the unhealthy articulation of none other than Rush Limbaugh. "May Desmond enter you" he makes known as he lay upright through the walls of thunder cock. "No but wet fart is rising" says I. To be continued.


May Desmond enter you always.

No comments:

Post a Comment