Sunday, October 23, 2011

Unparalleled Abortion Clinic (Free Salami with Every Visit)

Moby Dick cocked his gun and said there was more to cum, I thought he was nuts but I guess I rubbed him the wrong way I wasn't gonna whack him around, he liked it rough. Rusty lemons attach the nipple clamp Kronk ELECTRIFY! Thilium and Thalium. The wheezing fat Italian eats a burger. Mmmmm how orgasmic, the ketchup drips onto his sweatpants he licks it up and with a twinkle of his eyebrows he is gone. The Morlocks are coming. As you ride the cowboy his yams harden, keep on truckin' broski. xXDr4g0n_Sl4yrlolz666911Xx challenges you to a duel. McGruff the crime dog says: "Get in my van kids I have candy in there!" Eat yo' eggs Clarence they's getting cold. Make love not Comic-Con. Donald together we can rule the multi-verse.You walk into the bathroom, you see Jack Nicholson shaving his pubic hair, you leave. BANG! I stole your lungs and taught a class of Mexican school children calculus. And that's the end of that story. Balls a' blowin'.

May Desmond enter you always


No comments:

Post a Comment