Sunday, October 2, 2011

The Ballad Of Billis The Homemaker Part .2

Dedicated to Raniel Ralden for letting me harvest his organs. "But wet fart is rising" says I and proceed to shoot Rush Limbuagh directly through his left nut. I watch it as it explode with a fury of juices. I am happy. I crawl into the reaches of my new Ford Naked President, I listen to the radio DJ as he announces his plans of burning his wife with napalm. I envy him. I pull into the Sexy Sal Family Restaurant. "Spotted dick with a side of neeps" I say. Minutes later the waitress arrives with a plate of crispy ant testicles and creamy breast milk dipping sauce. "Thou craven wayward open-arsed swine!" I yell at the top of my lungs."This isn't my dick where is my dick" I say ruefully and proceed to shoot that swine of a waitress with a .60 calibre fully automatic M2 Browning machine gun (purchase one to protect your family.) I am sad.


May Desmond enter you always.
                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment