Monday, November 14, 2011

I Am Nothing But a Malaysian Farmer on Heroin

Your thighs are a bit too salty. Be sure to check your testosterone levels at least umpteen times a fortnight. Hip-hop: invented by dogs in 1896. I've got an excellent idea Raphael lets shove a syringe factory up our scrotum's. Daddy that cloud looks like mommy's boobies. Gobble gobble I homosexual rhinoceros who enjoys jumping rope and strawberry marmalade. Quickly get inside the bomb shelter made of popsicle sticks. Garfield's anus. Kryptonite pasta. When in doubt drink your own piss. Cows go moo and butts make poo. Grovelling penises  rolling down the hill, but it's too late. And since I am dead I can take off my head. You are on a train, across the room  you see a pair of beady eyes.You walk up to investigate but instead are swiped back by sheer force you look up to see the the only the seductive fatman. He's stares at soon enough you are swept into a desert in northern New Arizona and you think to yourself "REALITY HITS YA HARD BRO WOOSH! My parents were killed in a tragic rhino accident, but I guess life just keeps rolling on. OH, kiss me Udonkovich. My buttock is quite peachy. "Death to marmalade!" Yells the leader of the crouching ass crack tribe. Rhinoth they thcare little boyth assathinating parents don't bring them no joy that's Randy. Micheal you are a Transformers runing son of a bitch.

May Desmond enter you, always







No comments:

Post a Comment