Saturday, November 5, 2011

Kill The Bantha and Run.

Well colour me excited Manwell I feel like urinating on a Vulcan. Run you gassy Mexican run. Rome wasn't built in a day nor was Sarah Jessica Parker's fallopian tubes. Just pop the hernia back in so we can get on with our lives, okay Manwell. Wavering sexuality, watch it as it floats across the ocean like a hot air balloon. Other worldly breasts. I feel like'a sexin' you up the, fat man returns once more. Sodomize me with a cricket bat. Spouting semen, eyes for nipples there's been an orgy here. Thumping wild binturongs enter the room "harvest his spleen" says one in a commanding tone. You see a binturong approach you with what seems like flame retardant a multi-coloured power drill with fishing tackle draped across it. But from across the room you see... the lizard king. Let's quarrel shouted Plutarch to Agamemnon. Nest in the anus. My nipples are burning with pure excitement. "Holy gazebos batman his nipples are on fire should we help him?" "Not today Robin, not today." Oodles and oodles and oodles of prostitutes for the taking. Your body is so uhhhhh euphoric (insert gratuitous sex scene). "What's buzzling you pal?" "I lost my puppy." "Well jump in my van we'll look for him together." Polygamy is hilarious. Ahahaha

May Desmond enter, you always



No comments:

Post a Comment